Sunday, February 15, 2015

How to Stay Positive?

I'm one of those people who look things negatively and do positive things out of it. I think I complain too much but I was able to make positive results from complaining. I'm afraid if I don't talk or complain, I get burnt out and ended up messing myself and the things that I love doing. What I fear about myself is that when I no longer question or no longer comment on things, that means I no longer care and I no longer want to put effort on things. That at least I know myself very well. But I do have my weights to keeping my outlook positive and how I turn things positively. I have what I think the most important ingredient: HOPE. If you have hope you can do almost everything and giving up is like nothing but a piece of worry that will not be able to hinder any of your paths. 

I'm bad at telling lies. I can speak more of truth and it hurts others a lot especially those who doesn't know me that long. I hope everyone understands who you are automatically but no one can actually do that unless they work with you. 

My share of positivity is not as equal to what other might have been telling you but I think, it's worth sharing. 

I came from a poor family. I have experienced eating salt over rice. I have experienced without a father figure. I have experienced going to the forest and pick up dried woods at the age of 5 for our family to use as firewood. I have experienced helping fishermen at early morning to ask for some fish I can take back home. I have experienced being left by my mother for a week in the province because she need to go to Manila and prepare her papers so she can work abroad. I have made an income from 20 Pesos to more than 500 Pesos during that week. I have experienced staying on my Aunt's house so I can study. I stayed at my Aunt's not to be a slave but to study, I learned a lot of things from that. I have learned adjust to your situation. There are lots of hardship and experience I can share that this page cannot carry more. Thus, these experiences did not stop me from becoming strong. I used all of this to put up my own principles and my own weights of living. 

I cannot discount people nor judge them because I can't really tell if a person is rich or poor or intelligent or wise or stupid by just looking at them or just mingling with them once. Some people may not be good a some things but they definitely have some thing they are good at. Look at that perspective on people and you will start to be amazed how you can group them together and become very effective. 



I just recently learned that one reason why you wanted to keep some company is simply because you enjoy them and that if you enjoy their company you grow. Hoping you grow but to look further on people's positive views will rather give you more learning and will further help you grow. 

What I'm pointing at is that you try to get these positive outlook out of others and use them to make yourself fall to positivity. It's not a bad thing to try but keeping yourself positive will help your health, your soul, and your social life wealthy. Remember that each part of your life affects the other so better starting thinking on how to become positive, start your day with a smile. Think of what you have that others don't have not what others have that you don't have.

Have a positive reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment